Answered By: Rebecca Sedam Last Updated: Nov 18, 2016 Views: 41
The online videos found in the OaktonVision system are best viewed on-campus. The following OaktonVision directions are designed for students:
- Logon myOakton with your username and password
- Select “Student Services”
- Scroll down, select “OaktonVision” (Media Services box in the lower right side)
- Once connected to OaktonVision, enter a key word from the title of the video that you want.
- Click on “Search”.
- To launch the video, click once. You may need to wait a moment for it to load.
OaktonVision users can opt to go directly to video.oakton.edu. Use the same username and password that you use for your myOakton account.