Answered By: Rebecca Sedam Last Updated: Nov 18, 2016 Views: 32
The online videos found in the OaktonVision system are best viewed on-campus. The following OaktonVision directions are designed for students:
- Logon myOakton with your username and password
- Select “Student Services”
- Scroll down, select “OaktonVision” (Media Services box in the lower right side)
- Once connected to OaktonVision, enter a key word from the title of the video that you want.
- Click on “Search”.
- To launch the video, click once. You may need to wait a moment for it to load.
OaktonVision users can opt to go directly to video.oakton.edu. Use the same username and password that you use for your myOakton account.
Chat is on break! We will return January 22.