Answered By: Rebecca Sedam Last Updated: Oct 28, 2016 Views: 127
Answered By: Rebecca Sedam
Last Updated: Oct 28, 2016 Views: 127
- To generate a citation for an article you are reading in LexisNexis Academic, locate and select an icon shaped like an open book over on the right side of the screen. This is the “Export Bibliographic References” option
- Indicate which documents you wish to cite (current, all, or selected)
- Underneath “Export Type”, select the option “Display Bibliographic Information in a new window”
- Select a "Style" from the drop-down menu (MLA, APA, or Chicago)
- Click on the red “Export” button,
- You will see a “Display Bibliographic References” window with your formatted citation or citations.
Ask the Oakton Librarians!