Answered By: Rebecca Sedam Last Updated: Oct 28, 2016 Views: 48
If you don't already have one, you should create a user account for the Oakton Library Catalog. This user account will allow you to renew your Oakton library books online. After you have located your Oakton library card, follow these instructions for creating the account.
After you create the account, you will probably want to logout and then login again to make sure that you remember your chosen password. Take these steps to renew your book:
- Connect to the Oakton Library Catalog
- Select "Login"
- Enter your username and password (your library account, NOT your myOakton account); click on the "login" button.
- Once in your account, select "checked out items" on the right side. A list of your checked out books should appear.
- Check the box in the "renew?" column next to the book you wish to renew. Click on the "Renew Selected Items" button.
- View the new due date for your book.
If these steps don't work for you, call either of the numbers below for help:
Circulation & Interlibrary Loan: 847.635.1642 (DPC) or 847.635.1432 (RHC)