Answered By: Rebecca Sedam Last Updated: Nov 03, 2016 Views: 108
The LearningExpress Library asks you to create a personal account so that you can create a personalized "center" targeting your area of interest and -- importantly -- track your progress.
Here are some basic tips to get you started:
- Select the LearningExpress Library from the A - Z Database List. If you are off campus, you will be asked for your Oakton username and password.
- If you are new user, register for a personal account by following the on-screen directions (this is an account just for the Learning Express Library)
- Use the search box in the upper right hand corner or browse the list of options under "All Centers" to find instructional materials and tests.
- When you find a practice exam, course, or e-book, select the "Launch" button on the right side.
- Once the material has been launched, you can start using the material right away, or wait until the next time you login.
- To remove a selected practice exam, course, or e-book from "My Center", select "Delete" on the right side.
Ask the Oakton Librarians!